The Firm helps individuals and businesses with all of their US immigration needs including all of the following aspects of U.S. Immigration Law: permanent residence petitions, labor certifications process under PERM, marriage-based adjustments and green cards, national interest waivers, naturalization, I-9, LCA compliance.

Non Immigrant Visas:

Our Law Office is well equipped to help you in getting a necessary work permit to work in United States.

In order for you to come to the United States lawfully as a nonimmigrant to work temporarily in the United States, your prospective employer must submit a petition on your behalf to USCIS. Only a few of the classifications allow you to apply directly without an employer.

If you are outside of the United States you must apply for a visa upon approval of a petition. You may then use the visa to seek admission to the United States as a nonimmigrant. If you are already in the United States, you may be able to apply to change your nonimmigrant classification or for an extension of a prior period of admission. If you are not in a valid nonimmigrant status or have not continuously maintained your status, your application for change of status or extension of stay may be denied and you may need to go abroad to apply for a visa upon approval of the petition.

We provide services in the following applications:

H1B, L1, H-1C, H-2B, H-3, E1, E2, E3, NAFTA, O-1, P-1A, P-1B, P-2, P-3, Q.

Green Card:

Our Law Office provides services to our clients and guides them from the planning stage to deciding the category and filing the requisite petitions until the completion of Green Card process.

A permanent resident is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, a person is granted a permanent resident card, commonly called a "green card." You can become a permanent resident several different ways. Most individuals are sponsored by a family member or employer in the United States. Other individuals may become permanent residents through refugee or asylum status, or other humanitarian programs. In some cases, you may be eligible to file for yourself.

We provide services in the following applications:

PERM, EB1, EB2, EB3, I-140 (All categories), I-485 (Adjustment of status).


Our Law Office helps you to prepare and file the application to obtain citizenship.

U.S. citizenship is an important honor and responsibility, whether acquired at birth or through the naturalization process. Citizenship signifies inclusion and participation in the national community and carries with it both rights and obligations. It is bestowed upon persons born in the United States, persons born to U.S. citizens, and persons who pledge allegiance to the United States through the process of naturalization.

Student Visas:

The United States welcomes thousands of foreign students and exchange visitors every year. If you wish to pursue full-time academic or vocational studies in the United States, you may be eligible for one of two nonimmigrant student categories: the "F" category for academic students and the "M" category for vocational students.

If you wish to participate in an exchange program, you may be eligible for the "J" category for exchange visitors. The J visa is for educational and cultural exchange programs designated by the Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs.

Our Law Office can help you decide the correct approach to apply for and prepare the requisite paperwork to file with USCIS for student visas, which enable you to pursue your academic goals in United States. We can also counsel and help students present in United States on student visas on matters relating to maintenance of their valid immigration status in USA and extension of status or change of status.

We provide services in the following applications:

J-1, F1-M1.

Visitor's visas:

To visit the United State for Business you will need to obtain a Temporary Visitors for Business Visa unless you qualify for admission without a visa under the Visa Waiver Program.

We provide services in the following applications:

B-1, GB Temporary Visitor.